Late To The Party Baltimore, Maryland
Sleazey East Coast Rock n' Roll band from Baltimore, MD. Rock n' Roll is where we Live n' Die!!! Take equal parts Cheap Trick,The blood n Heart of Johhny Thunders,destruction of Zepplin,bottom end of late 90's Bass n Attitude of the Dead Boys n this may be 25% of what Late To The Party is. Leaving that other 75% open for interpretation.
Streaming and Download help